Despair!

Whatever happens in your life, no matter how troubling things might seem, do not enter the neighborhood of despair. Even when all doors remain closed, God will open up a new path only for you. Be thankful!

~Elif Shafak,The Forty Rules of Love

Despair is the condition of losing hope, feeling so crushed that you even question your very existence. Everyone has felt despair one way or the other. But those who hold on long enough soon see the light at the end of the dark tunnel.

One realization that continually actualizes is that life is full of so much pain and at the same time, so much hope and beauty. All these have their phases, nothing is permanent.

If you are feeling despair, think of others in worse circumstances than you are. Some are dying, so hopeless and without even a family to call their’s. The greatest stories heard are  those of people like you and me that constantly battle their fears and despair.

Hold on….your time is near. Keep hoping, never give up on life. For there are some out there that wished they had what you take for granted.

Be thankful for even the little things and look forward to a brighter future.

Stay blessed.

Chichi

6 Comments

1. collins July 28, 2018 at 5:17 pm

Helping people less fortunate than we are gives us an understanding that we still have an advantage, irrespective of our present predicament. For when we focus on your challenges it magnifies and becomes unbearable but when we consciously shift focus unto the challenges of others and help them our seemingly daunting challenges miniaturizes and becomes inconsequential leading to our hearts being inundated with hope.

2. Chinyere Okoh July 29, 2018 at 3:30 am

Hello dear. Such a lovely insight. By helping others, we also heal ourselves.

Thank you for such a lovely contribution.

3. Theia July 31, 2018 at 10:53 pm

I love the saying. It’s so encouraging and inspiring. Great post! Thanks for sharing ♥️ ♥️ If you want to check if you have fake followers in Instagram, do check out our Influencer Auditor at https://www.influencerauditor.com/

Xoxo,
    Theia

1. Chinyere Okoh August 1, 2018 at 11:59 am

Thank you for such encouraging words and the suggestion. I will surely check out the link.

4. Alice Wilson August 3, 2018 at 5:56 pm

Hey Chichi,

I’m just looking at all of the blogs from the group. I have noticed your’s before but decided now to visit.

I’m so glad I did. I love your material and your calming, relaxing writing style. You show your wisdom, humility and respect for others.

Here’s my subscription. Sorry it took so long to visit.

Alice

1. Chinyere Okoh August 3, 2018 at 11:55 pm

Hello Alice.

I am excited that you find it encouraging. It really uplifts my spirit. I hope you will visit regularly.

Thanks for the comment😊

Leave a comment. Let's run minds.